Are you a new parent? So am I. And when you are sleep-deprived and in a general state of shock at the way your life is now changed (for the better I might add), trying to keep on that diaper change and feeding routine to make sure your little one gets the good start that he/she needs, is almost impossible without a little help!
So here's a little help! Sure, there other timer apps that you could use. And they have all kinds of 'gadgets' for you to take notes and keep track of how many times your little one pooped and peed or cooed at you in a cute way. If you've got that kind of time (most likely you also have a nanny), then pay more for that app and take notes until your heart's content. BUT, if you are like the rest of us and have a baby in one hand and your iPhone or iPod Touch in the other, then this simple timer is for you.
- 4 simple to use timers (diaper change, feed, sleep, auxiliary)
- Timers count up to show how long since the last routine
- Breast feeding indicator (left, both, right)
- Button lock so you don't accidentally restart or cancel a timer
- Choose boy (blue) or girl (pink) accent color for each timer
- Simple interface for one-handed operation
- Don't pay more for features you won't even use